Monday, May 11, 2009

Great Store: Sundance

Sundance is my very favorite online store.  I have purchased more from that site than from any other I think: earrings, necklaces, bags, shoes, tumblers, and gift certificates.  It all started when the site first went live and continues today. 

Sundance
1. Rain Tumblers
2. Journal
3. Earrings
4. Shoes

I own a pair of those shoes and the Journal.  I own tumblers and earrings very like the items shown in the image. 

In 2003  was driving back across the US (west to east) and made a reservation at the Sundance Resort to stay overnight.  It was an extraordinary experience.  My "room" was a little cabin surrounded by woods.  The bed extremely comfortable and the towels amazingly soft.  The stores in the main building were fun and really turned me on to the Sundance sensibility.  There were statues and art everywhere. Dinner was excellent, but my "comes with the room" breakfast the next day was wonderful.  I could have stayed forever but had to leave after breakfast to continue my way back to Massachusetts.  At some point I'll find the photos I took and share them.  It's a rather expensive place to visit, but I will never be sorry I had at least a one night stay.




0 Comments: