Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally back

Last Saturday was the Artist Reception for my show "Women of Letters".  It was great and although we didn't sell anything on Saturday, my compatriot, Mary Hart, sold 2 of my pieces on Sunday and one of hers.  Yeah!  We are hoping for more sales this weekend.  If you are in the area of Lowell, MA please drop by Ayer Lofts Gallery, 172 Middle Street, Lowell between noon and 4pm.

I was so tired after all the effort of getting the show up sorting out the reception, I haven't felt like posting to my blog. 

Here are some new images from before and during the reception.

Gallery
Whole gallery from back wall

Reception1
reception
Reception2
Food and drinks table in the hall outside the gallery

Me
Me, oh I do hate to be photographed.  You don't see the glass of wine in my other hand.  You can see the poppy I recently bought and posted about on this blog.



0 Comments: