Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wonderful stuff received from a friend

Recently I received a whole lot of wonderful stuff that was dug up at the Big Dig in Boston some years ago.  Much of it is very old.  John Cornelius kindly gave me some of his hoard of wondrous objects and let me see some of the treasures he is keeping.Stuff1

This is the whole lot, including: pipes, jaw bone, leather shoe soles, glass, pottery and little tusks.

Stuff2

Pottery close-up

Stuff4

Glass and tusks

Stuff3

Pipes and other stuff

Can't wait to use them.  Thanks John.



2 Comments:

Linda Dunn said...

that is the most amazing haul. What wonderful things for a friend to bring. Lucky you.

kathleen murphy said...

I love this stuff...I have a little collection of similar goodies I've found over the years and some of my own broken blue willow dishes. I can't wait to see what you do with it.